I (Mike Bronner) founded GeneaLabs with my wife, Myelene, in early 2014 to combine my passions for Genealogy and Web Development.
Born and raised in a bi-lingual house-hold (speaking English at home, and German in school and with relatives) I grew up fluent in both languages. I graduated with Abitur in Germany, then moved to the United States to go to College and University. I have, of course, maintained my German language skills and speak, read, and write at a native level.
Since my early teen years I have been interested in Genealogy and Calligraphy. The intersection of which suits the translation of old German documents with a focus on genealogical analysis.
- Association of Professional Genealogists Website Committee 2016
- Association of Professional Genealogists Virtual Chapter Representative 2016
- Association of Professional Genealogists Member
- Genealogist Mastermind Group
- Southern California Genealogical Society (German Interest Group)
- Immigrant Genealogy Society
- Utah Genealogical Association - Virtual Chapter
- SCGS Jamboree 2016
- Salt Lake Institute for Genealogy 2016
- SCGS Jamboree 2015
- Salt Lake Institute for Genealogy 2015
- APG PMC 2015
- GenProof Study Group 37
- ProGen Study Group 17 (Group Leader)
- NGSQ Article Discussion Group A 2014 - 2015 (Coordinator)
- Salt Lake Institute for Genealogy 2014
- APG PMC 2014
- GenProof Study Group 6
- Salt Lake Institute for Genealogy 2013
- APG PMC 2013
- Brickwall Study Group 3